In today’s modern age, the functional process of reader’s reading habits and purchasing books are completely changed. They are more dependent on Social Media and e-commerce. So the publishing industry is also onboard with social media according to these increasing needs!
Mr. Siegfried Silverman is a Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA, Executive MBA & MSc (Microfinance)), and has a penchant for writing exquisite business books and blogs in accounting, management and personal development.
Like all other authors, he was facing the following problems:
- Less interactions in Facebook Messenger, news feed posts and blog posts in his Facebook Business Page
- Disorganized product/book contents and articles in Facebook page
- Did not have seamless conversation with readers
How we solved the problems:
Our product ALICE, an AI enabled conversational assistant is deployed on both of Facebook Page and Wordpress Blog websites of Siegfried Silverman.
- Seamless Media Integration ( Facebook Page, blog website and Viber which is coming soon )
- Contents are organized and can be browsed through Messenger
- Readers are able to go directly to the purchase link of Amazon from Messenger
- Readers are able to read blog posts from Messenger
- Direct broadcast of contents to users inbox (Messenger) who have previously messaged on Facebook Page
- Contact directly via Messenger. Author can resolve reader queries from dashboard.
You can contact the live chatbot https://m.me/silvermansiegfried. If you want to build a chatbot, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.